The financial analysis training program – using SEEP framework was concluded after 7 days of training from the 21st of November till the 29th with support from GIZ.
This training that was delivered by Mr. Ahmed Alaghbari with 19 participants from different MF organizations as well as the SFD and SEDF.
The financial analysis training program is considered to be one of the most important training programs that aims to provide the participants with the following:
Identifying the components, purpose, relationships, and importance of the main financial statements
- Studying the formats of income statements and balance sheets to easily separate the effect of donor funds.
- Analyzing financial statements to monitor profitability, efficiency, and portfolio quality.
- Adjusting costs for inflation, subsidized cost of funds, and in-kind donations.
- Identifying critical factors for moving toward financial sustainability.
- Using the SEEP Frame Tool and analyze various reports generated by the tool.
The closing ceremony of the training program was attended by YMN Chairman Dr. Hameed AlAmrani , Mr . Tawfik Dabwan BOD member, Mr. Ali Abutaleb YMN Managing Director and Mr. Sami Al-Kulabi of GIZ.
This training is scheduled to be provided again early 2017.