Woman Association for Sustainable Development
Women Association for Sustainable Development (WASD) was founded in Aden on March 28, 1998. It started practicing causes related to women issues and how to involve them in development.
2. Improving the family income through involving one of its members in a productive work .
3. Spreading the spirit of collaborative and joint work that enhances social development.
4. Develop women capabilities especially in the fields of sewing, embroidery and handicrafts. Moreover, helping the women to learn crafts through opening special training centers and marketing their products for developing these centers.
5. Conducting research and studies related to the Status of Women and the community and taking appropriate measures to improve this status in the light of the outcomes of those studies.
6. Contributing in social and community activities directed towards children, women and families in general.
7. Coordinating with the governmental and non-governmental organizations as well as international and regional organizations to provide support and aid for families.