Yemen Microfinance Network organized a five-day training course titled “Memo Writing” presented by the trainer, Mr. Abdullah Mohammed Sana’a. The course aimed at developing the participants’ abilities and providing them with the skills needed to prepare, formulate present and submit the various administrative reports in terms of form and content. A number of MFIs from the governorates of Aden, Abyan and Sana’a participated in the course.
The main points of the course were:
- Introduction to management reports.
- Steps and stages of writing the report.20
- Prepare the overall structure of the report.
- Report writing Skills.
- Objectives and aspects of reporting.
- Problem writing reports.
- Introduction to effective communication.
- Types of administrative communications.
- Graphic communication.
- Different models of management reports.